Play Hard, Pause Hard
- Rooms and Villas - retreat to your studio or ocean-view villa. No paparazzi here—just surf, sand, and sweet, suite symphonies with The Sound of Your Stay
- Amenities - Massages, Water Aerobics, Acroyoga, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives - 800-meter lifestyle beach with a great selection of leisure outlets
- Marine Discovery Centre - Coral propagation program. Explore this immersive conservation experience dedicated to preserving and enhancing the Maldives’ unique marine ecosystem. This is an experience that is sure to astound Rock Stars of all ages.
- Maldives Discovery Centre - The exhibition experience takes is organized into five zones including a coral reef walk-through, the Maldivian's way of life, local arts and crafts and many more.
A MELODY YOU CAN’T SHAKE, AND A TROPICAL EXPERIENCE YOU WON’T FORGET
Invite the entire crew, and a few plus-ones, to Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, our five-star beach resort in the Indian Ocean. Music is our forte, and we infused it into our underwater tunes at Pool Bar, memorabilia at Hard Rock Café ® Maldives, and Crosley turntable amenity. Throw your gear into the speedboat, set sail for Emboodhoo Lagoon, and join us 20 minutes later at the Arrival Pavilion for our Sundown Ritual. We’ll see you soon.
What is included in the tour
- Enjoy a resort credit (per stay) of USD 200 for 4 to 6 nights stay and USD 400 for 7 nights stay and more.
- Round trip airport transfers
- Play on Water - Guided Lagoon excursion, kayak and pedal boat
- Play on Land - Learn self-defense and fitness classes with our instructor
- Play on Air - Introduction to aerial arts
- Culinary - Learn Thai cooking or the Art of Barbeque
- Daily breakfast for two persons at Sessions - with complimentary sparkling wine and ice-cream!
- Daily lunch and dinner choosing 3-dish from the à la carte menu in any of the 12 destination restaurants, at Hard Rock, SAii Lagoon Maldives, and at The Marina @CROSSROADS
- Or spice it up and switch to dinner credit at our specialty restaurants including the Ministry of Crab, Nihonbashi, Carne Diem Grill, and The Beach Club
- Non-alcoholic and standard alcoholic beverages anytime by glass
- 15% discount on food and beverage in the resort including in-villa dining and private dining but excluding the meal plans
- 15% discount on any spa treatments from the à la carte menu at Rock Spa®
- Children 17 years old and below enjoy a complimentary stay using the existing bed and meals from the kids menu
- The Sound of Your Stay music amenities - a private 10-track playlist, access to fantastic Fender guitars, and a Crosley turntable with a curated collection of 10 iconic records
- Complimentary WiFi
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights are not included in the fares
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.