Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives, offers sophisticated facilities and personalized services for all guests. Whether traveling with a spouse, partner, children, or friends, we have everything that you could possibly need for your dream getaway.
- Beach Club
- Infinity Pool
- Dive & Water Sports Center
- Lifestyle Host
- Private Dining
- Scuba and Snorkeling
- Sports, Activities, and Excursions
- Resident Marine Biologist
Experience paradise on earth at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives. A luxurious one-island-one-resort destination featuring a collection of 120 idyllic beach-front pool villas, breathtaking overwater villas and spacious two-bedroom villas. Embark on a 360° barefoot island adventure and immerse in the tranquillity that nature has to offer. Soak up the sun by the infinity pool, delight in delectable cuisine at any of our 3 restaurants & bars or simply take in the splendour of the vast azure sea, home to a variety of colourful and exotic marine life. Just a mere 20 minutes’ speedboat ride from Male, barefoot luxury and the stunning beauty of Maldives awaits you.
What is included in the tour
- Buffet Breakfast at The Edge, an all-day dining restaurant.
- Lunch and Dinner with a choice of two restaurants - The Edge or Breeze Pool Bar.
- Selected beverages at all restaurants & bars. View the opening hours of the restaurants & bars.
- Alcoholic: Extensive range of Wines, Beers, Spirits, and Cocktails.
- Non-alcoholic: Soft drinks, Tea, Coffee, and Water.
- Dining credits^: USD45 plus taxes per adult / USD23 plus taxes per child from May to November and USD60 plus taxes per adult / USD30 plus taxes per child from December to April. Credits can be redeemable when dining at the specialty restaurant, Firedoor.
- In-villa minibar refreshments (replenished every 2 days)
- Access to the Beach Club with recreational activities.
- Non-motorized water sports and snorkeling types of equipment.
- 25% off on Spa treatments (cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion privileges)
- For stays with 6 nights and above, enjoy the one-time fine dining experience at the specialty restaurant, Firedoor.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flights are not included in the fares
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.