- Visit the royal Victoria Memorial Hall in Kolkata.
- Explore the most famous monasteries of Gangtok.
- Witness the mesmerizing sunrise views of Mt. Kanchenjunga in Darjeeling.
- Walkthrough the widespread tea plantations of Darjeeling.
- Enjoy a scenic Toy Train Ride in Darjeeling.
- Make a wish at the wish-fulfilling Khecheopalri Lake in Pelling
The 09 Nights/10 Days tour of North India with Kolkata offers you a wonderful chance to discover the charm of the historical heritage monuments of the city of Joy – Kolkata, Darjeeling, Pelling, and Gangtok. Darjeeling, Pelling, and Gangtok are a magnificent blend of luxuriant hills, tranquility, panoramic sights, history, and adventure. And on top of that, the thrilling and spectacular views of the impressive Mount Kanchenjunga (the 3rd highest mountain peak in the world) leaves every visitor agape. Darjeeling and Gangtok are equally famous for stunning and peaceful monasteries, tea gardens and orchards. The three destinations are an ideal place if you want to be really close to nature amidst tranquil surroundings. This tour is a wonderful melange of majestic mountains, iconic monasteries, Hindu temples, lush tea estates, rivers, adventure activities, wildlife, shopping, and the list is endless. The tour will surely leave you enchanted and full of wonderful memories.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation with Breakfast for 03 Nights in Kolkata.
- Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner for 06 Nights in Darjeeling, Pelling, and Gangtok.
- Toy train in Darjeeling.
- English speaking guide for sightseeing.
- A bottle of water per person, every day during your Tour.
- All sightseeing and transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary. (Air-conditioning will work in plain areas only).
- All applicable government tax, toll tax, parking, interstate tax, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International or Domestic Flights.
- Entrance Fees to Monuments/Sightseeing Places.
- Any Personal Expenses.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Day 1: Arrival in Kolkata
- Day 2: Kolkata Sightseeing
- Day 3: Kolkata - Bagdogra (By Flight) - Darjeeling (95 Kms / Approx. 3.5 Hrs. drive)
- Day 4: Darjeeling Sightseeing
- Day 5: Darjeeling - Pelling (125 Kms / Approx. 05 Hrs. drive)
- Day 6: Pelling Sightseeing
- Day 7: Pelling - Gangtok (130 Kms / Approx. 06 Hrs. Drive)
- Day 8: Gangtok Sightseeing
- Day 9: Gangtok - Bagdogra (125 Kms / Approx 05 Hrs. Drive) - Kolkata (By Flight)
- Day 10: Kolkata - Departure