- Visit Chuzom And Markets In Thimphu
- Grand Panoramic View Of Thimphu Valley From Buddha Point
- Admire The Largest Buddha Statue Of Bhutan At Kuensel Phodrang
- See People Circumambulating, Spinning Prayer Wheel At King’s Memorial Chorten
- Visit Handicraft Emporium, Textile And Folk Heritage Museum In Thimphu
- Spot Mani Wall, Chorten, Prayer Flags At Dochula
- Visit The Temple Of Fertility, Chimi Lhakhang
- Visit Taktsang Monastery, Drukgyel Dzong At Paro
- Exhibit The Historic Artifacts, Weapons, Thangka Painiting At Ta Dzong (National Museum)
This trip will let you witness the best of Bhutan. The best part of this 6 days Bhutan tour is visit to the most amazing Taktsang Monastery which is also called as the tigers nest. In this tour you can visit some of the best sights and culture of Bhutan.
When going for the trip you can visit eye catchy valleys and get close to Bhutanese who are ever ready to welcome their guest. A short trip to the place will give you a chance to grab some amazing scenic beauty of the place.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on APAI; All Meals Included
- Private transfers and sightseeing as per the given itinerary
- Services of an accompanying English-speaking guide.
- Entrance fees – for single visit only.
- Sustainable tourism development fee and taxes
- Bhutan Visa fee.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfares and Airport Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, any insurance etc.
- Any service outside Bhutan
- Day 1: Arrive Paro - Thimphu
- Day 2: Thimphu Sightseeing
- Day 3 : Thimphu - Punakha & Wangdue
- Day 4 : Punakha / Wangdue - Paro
- Day 5 : Paro Sightseeing
- Day 6 : Paro (Departure)
Bhutan tour is covering eminent tourist attractions and cultural hotspots of Bhutan. The tour starts and ends at Paro and it covers many sites like Thimphu, Punakha and Wangdue. The tour covers cultural, religious, and natural beauties of these destinations.